nutriplenish™ shampoo light moisture
Nutrient-powered hydration for lush, visibly healthier hair.
• lightweight formula gently cleanses without stripping hair
• 94% naturally derived,* with powerful superfoods
• luxurious omega-5-rich organic pomegranate oil nourishes dry, depleted hair
• certified organic coconut oil with low molecular weight easily penetrates hair to help moisturize
• mango butter packed with fatty acids helps nourish leaving hair soft and smooth
• oat extract helps give the formula a sumptuous, creamy feel
• for all dry hair types
Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 10% less per ounce†
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic†
Aveda’s own Pure-Fume™ aroma with cocoa, certified organic ginger, cardamom and other pure flower and plant essences.
NutriPlenish Shampoo Light Moisture
Massage into wet hair from roots to ends. Rinse. Follow with nutriplenish™ conditioner light moisture.
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate , Sodium Chloride , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide Mipa , Propanediol , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Glycol Distearate , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract , Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Propanediol Citrate Crosspolymer , Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Tocopherol , Glycerin , Lauric Acid , Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Laurate , Lecithin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Citronellol , Limonene , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Citral , Linalool , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Sodium Phytate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol <ILN47207>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.